Weimaraner Puppies – The E Litter has arrived
This litter is my E Litter and is a repeat of the C Litter and promises to deliver some super working puppies. Of the weimaraner puppies in the C Litter two excelled at the 2013 Shooting Ratings and passed their Novice Shooting Dog (NSD) and Novice Retriever Dog (NRD) tests. My own Cassie (Gundalf Cassiopeia Star) is one of them and she was also awarded Best Junior in Show at the 2013 Weimaraner Klub Championship Show
Leo passed his Novice Shooting Dog and Novice Retriever Dog test in 2007 and was also chosen to be the Best Retriever and Best Shooting Dog that year, as well as National Shooting Dog (Weimaraner) which is awarded a medal by KUSA each year. Leo also passed the Natural Ability test of the HPR Club of Transvaal. His descendants are also doing very well –
- His one daughter Berry is a show champion and passed the NSD test
- Both sons of Leo from the Gundalf B litter are doing very well with Jacob also being a show champion and NSD holder and Adolf having passed his Novice Shooting Dog test in 2012.
- Viola from the Sabaka V Litter was the Best Retriever at the 2012 Shooting Ratings and Leo is also her father – she also passed both NSD and NRD at the ratings, and was also the National Shooting Dog (Weimaraner) in 2012.
- Denim from the Sabaka W Litter passed his NSD test in 2013 and was awarded Best Shooting Dog at the 2013 Shooting Ratings.
- Denim was also awarded Best Puppy in Show at the 2013 Weimaraner Klub Open Show.
- At the Weinaraner Klub of Gauteng Championship show in 2013, another son of Leo – Sabaka Mist Vanguard, was the Reserve Best in Show and Best Opposite Sex – Wollie is also a longhair weimaraner from the Sabaka V Litter and Viola’s litter brother.
- Added to this is the achievements by Cassie and Ronin in 2013 as mentioned above.
Leo’s pedigree can be seen at Weimaranerpedigrees.com
Monsoon comes from an impressive working pedigree – her father was imported from Holland and her mother from Belgium, with both lines coming from German, French, Belgian and Dutch working lines.
- Monsoon did very well in the field with her passing the Novice Shooting Dog and Novice Retriever Dog tests in 2010 at the age of 7 months.
- Monsoon’s brother Max was the Best Retriever at the 2011 Shooting Ratings where he passed the NSD and NRD tests
- Her other brother Arthur recently passed his NSD and NRD at the first Cape Shooting Ratings in 2012 and he is also a Show Champion.
- Her sister Siska also passed her NSD test at the 2011 Shooting Ratings.
Monsoon’s pedigree can be seen at Weimaranerpedigrees.com
Leo and Monsoon are both carriers of the Longhair gene and it was a surprise when two longhair puppies were born in the C Litter. When puppies are born from two Shorthaired Weimaraners that are carriers of the Longhair gene, about a quarter or 25% of the puppies are usually longhair weimaraners, but that depends on the size of the litter, so there is a high probability that more longhaired weimaraner puppies will have been born this time
To enquire about weimaraner puppy availability, please complete the contact form or contact me on the numbers on the contact page. To book weimaraner puppies 50% deposit is required, but I will only take bookings after the puppies are born and I know how many puppies are available
My puppies leave for their owners at 8 weeks. By that time they will have been dewormed 4 times (once every two weeks), received their first inoculation and had their microchip implanted. The puppies will be registered with Kusa, however since the microchips are implanted at 6 weeks, Kusa pedigrees will only be available after the puppies have gone home so these documents along with the microchip documents will be mailed to the owners within a month after they have gone home.